The Center for Ultra Health combines the healing modalities of functional and traditional medicine with acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and healing massage. We feel it’s the best of East meets West–and our clients agree that the well-rounded, holistic approach to care is far superior to standard care found elsewhere.
Even though we prefer the team approach to patient care, each of the services are “stand alone”, meaning that you can visit our center and heal solely through the functional medicine approach or through acupuncture services alone.
Whether you receive the integrated approach or only require one modality of services, you will find that our approach sets us apart from standard medical care:
- The Ultra Health approach focuses solely on you. We’re interested in treating you–not your diagnosis.
- We take the time to listen to your health and life story. If your story is complicated, we have the time and the “detective” skills to solve the mystery.
- We look for the root cause(s) of your symptoms–knowing that when we treat the root cause, we’ll ameliorate or even eliminate your symptoms altogether.
- We won’t hand out a “pill for every ill”. Often, the answer lies in removing pills, supplementing the diet, and making important lifestyle changes and dietary modifications.
- We partner with you as your “coaches” to make the process easier for you.
Here’s what our patients are currently saying:
I love this practice
“I love this practice. They took extensive time to understand my symptoms and my issues and find a solution personal to me. I had been turned away by many doctors who had no solutions, but Dr. Arthur took new approaches to me recover.”–12/04/14
Their thoroughness was a blessing
“Each staff member was polite and welcoming. Their efforts to make you feel at ease and heard are a comfort and assuring. Their thoroughness was a blessing.”–1/21/15
“Dr. Arthur and his staff were completely professional. I was impressed by Dr. Arthur’s level of concern and his true desire to understand what lies beneath symptoms.”–Anonymous 2/18/15