The Center for Ultra Health combines the healing modalities of functional and traditional medicine with acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and healing massage. We feel it’s the best of East meets West–and our clients agree that the well-rounded, holistic approach to care is far superior to standard care found elsewhere.
Even though we prefer the team approach to patient care, each of the services are “stand alone”, meaning that you can visit our center and heal solely through the functional medicine approach or through acupuncture services alone.
Whether you receive the integrated approach or only require one modality of services, you will find that our approach sets us apart from standard medical care:
- The Ultra Health approach focuses solely on you. We’re interested in treating you–not your diagnosis.
- We take the time to listen to your health and life story. If your story is complicated, we have the time and the “detective” skills to solve the mystery.
- We look for the root cause(s) of your symptoms–knowing that when we treat the root cause, we’ll ameliorate or even eliminate your symptoms altogether.
- We won’t hand out a “pill for every ill”. Often, the answer lies in removing pills, supplementing the diet, and making important lifestyle changes and dietary modifications.
- We partner with you as your “coaches” to make the process easier for you.
Here’s what our patients are currently saying:
I would recommend them to anyone!
“I would recommend them to anyone! They accepted my appointment quickly. They understood what I was feeling and were able to provide a plan and solution. All the staff were warm and inviting and very helpful to answer any questions I had.”–11/12/14
Caring and wise
“In his caring and wise way, Dr. Arthur has helped me understand my health challenges in greater detail, and provided a treatment plan to assist me in achieving ultra health. We are very fortunate to have him in the Roanoke Valley!”–Anonymous 8/9/14
The best facility and staff
“I have been treating for 6 months with tons of specialists and Dr. Arthur was the only person to make sense of my symptoms and give me a plan to get better. This is the best facility and staff I have ever encountered. I am recommending them to everyone.”–Anonymous 12/5/14